- Most stock orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days after the payment has been received.
- The Bag Broker stock items are subject to availability. If an item ordered is out of stock, a representative will notify you within 1-2 business days using the contact information that was provided on the placed order.
- The Bag Broker can ship items anywhere in Australia. After placing an order, a final shipment destination will be provided together with a tracking number.
- Customers can check the status of their order by logging into the website and checking the order status.
- Shipping time is between 3-7 working days.
- The Bag Broker is not responsible for delayed delivery due to courier errors.
- Free Shipping is offered for orders over AUD350 (GST not included).
- Free Shipping does not apply to custom printed products and accessories.
- A shipping cost of AUD$10 is applied for orders under AUD350 (GST not included).
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the ordered items, shipping and billing addresses on the invoice.
- The Bag Broker will not be held responsible for any orders despatched to the wrong shipping address if the order details on the invoice have not been checked and corrected at the time of ordering.
We provide 100% money back guarantee under the following conditions:
- If you find a defect once you receive the items, please contact us and return the items to us within 14 days in the original condition and original packaging with all enclosed documentation.
- We can issue a refund or exchange the item upon receipt if they are deemed by us to be faulty. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 14 days from receipt, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The items is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. The delivery charges are only refundable where goods are deemed faulty by us.